• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

File Recovery from BitLocker Protected Drives

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ME666-CAT

Oct 17, 2023
Hey everyone,

I recently came across a data recovery tool called iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows. I thought I'd share my experience with it here in case it could help someone else out.

I found myself in a situation where I accidentally deleted some important files from my BitLocker-secured drive where stored many of my work documents and family photos. In a bit of a panic, I did some online research and came across iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows. Here's what I observed:
  1. User-friendly interface.
  2. Supports a wide range of file types.
  3. Compatible with various storage devices.
  4. Thorough scanning and file preview.
  5. Three data recovery modules: Data Recovery, RAW Drive Recovery, and BitLocker Recovery.
I managed to recover my deleted files with this tool installed, and that's why I wanted to share my experience. What I do care about is that the pro version is a little expensive, and it would be nice if there was a discount.

Anyway, this software might be worth considering if you find yourself in a similar situation. However, as always, it's a good practice to research and consider various options based on your specific needs.

Has anyone else used iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows or has experience with other data recovery software? Feel free to share your thoughts and recommendations.

This program defeats BitLocker? Impressive and it probably makes Microsoft sad.

Back