MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

dperrone5

Oct 9, 2015
I installed, but I still get the need to activate banner across the top and in Word and Excel I do not have many of the functions as a result. Thank you for the help.

connectme

Oct 31, 2015
Can anyone send me a link to the installation notes? I didn't appear to receive them. Thanks in advance

dsam1211

Jan 20, 2016
hey sorry all but I am new at downloading software files can someone please walk me through how to install the MS office pro 2016 on my pc I downloaded it already... Please just call me a dummy when it comes to this stuff but i really need this program for school can someone please help

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
dsam1211 said:
hey sorry all but I am new at downloading software files can someone please walk me through how to install the MS office pro 2016 on my pc I downloaded it already... Please just call me a dummy when it comes to this stuff but i really need this program for school can someone please help
Hi,

This download comes with installation notes.

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
If you are having trouble installing this on windows 10 - it seems Microsoft is putting in checks to stop installations of pirated software. This is what I did to get it to work:

- change the name of the directories with your setup files so it doesn't contain anything about activation, version numbers etc.

-delete all readme files related to the torrent or crack

- move the crack out of the folder with the install files and into its own folder somewhere else.

My file structure looked like this:

C:Users[user]DownloadsMICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016setup.exe

C:Users[user]DownloadsOffice 2016 akvtrKMSAuto Net.exe

Notice none of the directories say anything about "activator" and the KMSAuto program is in a different directory.

Fix by tlike355

cteq1

Feb 1, 2015
i installed using the installer, when the patch was running it asked for key, which I dont have, now it asks for key or email account

nicbai98

Feb 5, 2016
I've had the same issue as others have reported. I had a previous version of Office that I manually deleted first, but somehow the new install still has all my Outlook info synced. I wonder if my issue is due to it detected a previous install. Any ideas?

PERELLOR

Feb 8, 2016
HI.

I'm new in this place, and I need some help, because I don't know how to install Office Pro Plus 2016.
I have read the ReadMe.txt file but I don't understand it, because:
1.- What es the application I must stop?. Must I run first the unrar software?
2.- Install application using provided installer. What is the installer. The same again. Must I decompress the .rar file, or not?
3.- What and where is the patch file?

I'm using a 2010 Macintosh iMac with El Capitán OS X.

Thank you very much for some help.

Cheers

MPERELLOR

alisa

Mar 5, 2016
MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

which provided installer? or where can i fine patch?

Reactions: Knights Templar

rbasye85

Mar 5, 2016
Same issue but for AVG Internet Security 2016 16.0.7134 (x86 - x64) + Serials [TechTools.NET]
2) Install application using provided installer
Using Win10, Winrar to extract. I get an error message
Error code: 0xE0010045
Description: Event exec_finished
then the installer closes.

brucetc8

Aug 11, 2016
Can you please help. I tried the "Install Office key" and the response was "default dey does not exist". Can you please let me know what code to put in??

valentinos4u

Aug 17, 2016
alisa said:
MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator
Instructions:
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

which provided installer? or where can i fine patch?

Latest posts