• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Games crash my computer :(

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Here's the processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200 g
Speed: 3600
Mem: 8192 mb
Run a tool like cpuz/cpuid and you can pull most of the specs to provide everyone. I tend to agree with DVDR_Dog hence I don't respond usually. They are right that the chipset is likely the root issue.

well from my experience AMD were the worst processor back in the days, i never like them, always an issue even today some graphic card just dont work, you might sporadic mouse freezing or just a black screen, i would say definitely a graphic chip problem buy another card dont expect the graphic chip especially on a mother board to last very long, try another card and diaable the intergrayrd graphic chip and see if that helps you dont but to expensive card get something cheap but has lots of vram on it preferably 2gb or more on it. Hate to tell you but possibly the graphic card is failing. Good luck.

Back