• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Greetings & Salutations!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Valdr

Nov 13, 2016
It is my express pleasure to present myself to the members of my new friends! I am Valdr Ulfhednar Skeggjoar.
I was born in Stai Norway in 1963. I am a retired US Ranger. I entered the military in 1978 ETS'ed in 1999 after 8 police actions, Iran hostage rescue, granada, Berlin wall, Korean DMZ, Panama after Noriega, Somalia twice, and Kuwait. Retired at the rank of 1st Sgt at the age of 39. I was 1 of the Beta testers for Mplayer and the mechwarrior pc game series, when Mplayer sold, I moved on to D&D and Battletech the book version. After meeting Don Perrin while he and some other Canadian officers attending the US Armies R.I.P school ( Ranger Indoctrination Program). Don taught me how to write code and many other software design tricks. I even got to do a bit voice part
in 2 of his games from the Wing Commander series(Wing Commander: Prophecy and Privateer) our paths then diverged, I then spent the rest of my time to present trying to replace my boredom of retirement. Taking up Scuba, Skydiving, racing in the super modifieds class of Stock cars. Then to the new wingsuits, a whole new twist on skydiving! I then volunteered to go to Antarctica on an Icebreaker. Then I was injured severely by an old lady :bombabad: that steeped on the gas instead of the brake making me and my bike a 1000lb hunk of (exploitive,exploitive)part of her autos front end and the storefronts parking lots retaining wall leaving me with 4 broken bones a mangled hip socket and both knees blown out and in a body cast for the next 7 months. From then till now life has not smiled favorably in my direction since. :evil: Dealing with my PTSD, the wife taking the whole damn world with her when she bailed. And that's the way it was and still is today.

Back