• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hell0

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DR0PH3AD

Jan 18, 2012
Just joined and wanted to say HI! I really like the forum and really wanna donate but... I have been going through some of the older posts and all that I have tried to view or DL are gone. This makes me sad. Anyone have a suggestion to remedy this problem? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

DR0PH3AD said:
Just joined and wanted to say HI! I really like the forum and really wanna donate but... I have been going through some of the older posts and all that I have tried to view or DL are gone. This makes me sad. Anyone have a suggestion to remedy this problem? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
Hello and welcome to the forum DR0PH3AD. Hope you have a good time :)
About the question you could report the posts with dead links so they may be trashed and request a reupload of the program in the request section. But dont forget some programs may have more than one thread and the other may have working links so remember to use the search button :)

Welcome DR0PH3AD!! :thumbup:

/About dead links.... well some uploaders use only 1 mirror.... but in all my releases i use almost 6 mirrors include mediafire,rapidshare,megaupload etc...

Back