• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello All

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rockcraft

May 10, 2012
Hi all im Rockcraft i hope to be posting lots of cracks and free downloads here iv have a look around other forums and decided ThumperDC is the best one.
Also i have noticed most downloads say virus scanned but can you really believe them??... So what i will be doing with each of my uploads is posting a link to the virus scanner novirusthanks.
So :cheers: and il see you around.

Welcome rockcraft, ThumpderDC is definitely the best one =)

I would judge the person first by their rank and second by the amount of uploads they have, also you may want to take into account their Joined date to see how long they have been around. The last two may seem odd but on this forum it is a good judge, but on this forum, if they have lasted a few months and have posted several uploads; if they had viruses or trojans on them they would have already been banned. As for the ranks, ThumperDC will rank someone based on how good they are doing (How much detail are in their uploads, their activity on the forum, how many uploads per week, how long they have been around, how trustworthy they are, etc) The ranks:

Trusted Uploader, VIP Uploader, Uploader, Trial Uploader

Will let you know, obviously if there are two of the same uploads, one from a Trusted Uploader and one from an Uploader, you would download the one from the Trusted Uploader, same goes for Uploader and Trial Uploader.

Latest posts

Back