What's new

hello eh from Canada

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

daxondev

Nov 19, 2019
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 70.0
Ello everyone .. i just joined here and im looking forward to chatting it up and having some good times

i work for a company called DXC currently working in the Aerospace industry as System administrator
anywho looking forward to getting to know some of you :)

have a great day

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 78.0.3904.97
Ello everyone .. i just joined here and im looking forward to chatting it up and having some good times

i work for a company called DXC currently working in the Aerospace industry as System administrator

have a great day

Welcome @daxondev! ;) :D

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 78.0.3904.108

have a great day
I recognize the company from autosports, a passion of mine. Welcome.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.88
If you are looking for the best place to get some help with your term paper writing and formatting you can REMOVED where you can hire the best online writers.
Really? Spamming on this little board? Shame on you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew Payforessay

Jan 28, 2020
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.130
Hi all! My name is Andrew and I am working as professional author for many years of my life. Pupils do not have to worry about their paper writing service anymore because our pro writers are here to provide any studying help for you. You need to click on our online website if you need help in writing different types of papers!!! https://payforessay.net/
Good luck!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors