• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello Everyone!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Serpius

Jan 12, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I just joined up and wanted to say Hello to everyone!

A little bit about myself.

For 20+ years, I've been involved in computer desktop hardware mostly in home and small business based environments. I did retire from a small corporation that had a sizable "army" of desktop computers and associated network that went with that.

I do not have much experience with gaming desktop computers, even though I have built desktop computers that were customized by the clients that I built them for and a few were gamers.

I've estimated that I have built well over 1,000 desktop computers over the 20+ years. Only a handful of computers had weird issues where I had to replace a component, but for the most part the computers that I built were solid not the cheap crap that you buy at the stores. Most of those were for home or business types of desktop computers.

Also, around the last 10 years, I have done some basic website designing. Nothing fancy, just basic stuff to get my clients going and help them establish a presence in the world of the internet. Once those clients wanted more elaborate website designs, I recommended a handful of great website designers and once the client had picked who they wanted, I would hand the website stuff over to the new website designer(s).

Well, that's most of the stuff that I do. There are other things that I do, but those are the major points. :cool:

Serpius

Latest posts

Back