• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello from PA, USA - Help: Patch not installing from Adobe Acrobat updater.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

wdarea51

Nov 8, 2023
Hello I am just getting registered from PA, USA. I was directed here from a readme.txt file from a TPB adobe file, just in case anyone is curious.

Also I am getting an error message when trying to run the update portion of the Adobe Acrobat 2023 file. It says "This patch package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package." Anyone have any ideas.

Howdy neighbor. Wish I could help you with that Acrobat file. I gave up on that program many years ago. There are too many friendly programs out there that get done what I need. Cracked Adobe products are some of the most difficult to install and maintain. Photoshop may be worth the pain for some but it needs to be treated like that is the center of your system.

Hello I am just getting registered from PA, USA. I was directed here from a readme.txt file from a TPB adobe file, just in case anyone is curious.

Also I am getting an error message when trying to run the update portion of the Adobe Acrobat 2023 file. It says "This patch package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package." Anyone have any ideas.

Welcome wdarea51! ;) :D

Back