• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello! I am Cyrus Sayon Doegmah

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cdoegmah

Apr 5, 2020
I was a born unto the union of Mr. B. Adolphus Doegmah and Mrs. Frances M. Wleh at the F.J. Grante Memorial Hospital in Greenville in the year 1993, October 25. from the day I got to know myself, my ambition is to become a Network Administrator.

I am Mr. Cyrus S. Doegmah from Liberia. I am a high school graduate of the St. Paul's Episcopal Parish High School, located in Greenville, Sinoe County. I am a freshman student of the Starz University, College of Science and Technology. Where I studying Networking as my major and System Administration as my minor.

I think this inquires I have provided will claim your attention and thanks for your cooperation.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
I was a born unto the union of Mr. B. Adolphus Doegmah and Mrs. Frances M. Wleh at the F.J. Grante Memorial Hospital in Greenville in the year 1993, October 25. from the day I got to know myself, my ambition is to become a Network Administrator.

I am Mr. Cyrus S. Doegmah from Liberia. I am a high school graduate of the St. Paul's Episcopal Parish High School, located in Greenville, Sinoe County. I am a freshman student of the Starz University, College of Science and Technology. Where I studying Networking as my major and System Administration as my minor.

I think this inquires I have provided will claim your attention and thanks for your cooperation.
Welcome to our family! ;) :D

Latest posts

Back