• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

hello, new and old :)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

salsantana

Aug 26, 2023
So happy to see "ThumperDC" on another site and see this link more than worked. Re: the thread's title: I won't be surprised if I'm the oldest user. There's a "5" in my year of birth and it's not the last digit :) The best part of being old is I experienced the 70's and 80's to their fullest, or better said, "excess".
I guess it'd be proper to list interests....... and get a feel for the awesome text editor, and by the way "brevity" is NOT among my better skills....... but I'm working on it:
  • Music: I love composing Latin music in Cubase 10. I'm a guitarist primarily, but with a hopeless addiction to the salsa/son montuno/cha-cha-cha/Latin jazz music of Colombia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and America, I'm also the life support system for a drummer/percussionist..... love me some MIDI :) My band "Abraxas" was blessed for 20 years with a percussionist from the early years of Santana.
    If I can be of any use to anyone interested in music theory, composition, etc. just ask.
  • Writing...... I'll repeat here that brevity is definitely not among my skills........ I spend WAY too much time in public forums speaking against racism, xenophobia, "supremacy", etc. The one and only time there will exist multicultural unity will be in the few seconds prior to the next mass extinction.
    I'm also very interested in foreign languages as well as helping non-native speakers with learning English.
And to conclude, anybody who thinks they're better than me at procrastination, hyperfocusing, and/or isolation,
don't even try to challenge me......... especially procrastination. I never fail to get around to it at some later time :).
Thumper this site is tight and right....... hope I can contribute in whatever way I can.

So happy to see "ThumperDC" on another site and see this link more than worked. Re: the thread's title: I won't be surprised if I'm the oldest user. There's a "5" in my year of birth and it's not the last digit :) The best part of being old is I experienced the 70's and 80's to their fullest, or better said, "excess".
I guess it'd be proper to list interests....... and get a feel for the awesome text editor, and by the way "brevity" is NOT among my better skills....... but I'm working on it:
  • Music: I love composing Latin music in Cubase 10. I'm a guitarist primarily, but with a hopeless addiction to the salsa/son montuno/cha-cha-cha/Latin jazz music of Colombia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and America, I'm also the life support system for a drummer/percussionist..... love me some MIDI :) My band "Abraxas" was blessed for 20 years with a percussionist from the early years of Santana.
    If I can be of any use to anyone interested in music theory, composition, etc. just ask.
  • Writing...... I'll repeat here that brevity is definitely not among my skills........ I spend WAY too much time in public forums speaking against racism, xenophobia, "supremacy", etc. The one and only time there will exist multicultural unity will be in the few seconds prior to the next mass extinction.
    I'm also very interested in foreign languages as well as helping non-native speakers with learning English.
And to conclude, anybody who thinks they're better than me at procrastination, hyperfocusing, and/or isolation,
don't even try to challenge me......... especially procrastination. I never fail to get around to it at some later time :).
Thumper this site is tight and right....... hope I can contribute in whatever way I can.

Welcome alsantana! ; ):D

Latest posts

Back