• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello, new member approaching

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

karas3f

Apr 14, 2021
Hi
I found this forum while looking for some tools that would help me manage my computer and the ones tha some familiars had. I'm like the free tech support guy for most of my family and friends, so, sometimes I need help to undone the things they did or with the request they made.
I'm a mechatronics engineer, work as a tester in an electronic development site and I'm trying to automate everything at work and some tasks at home.
I really hope I can contribute as well as learn from our posts and share our knowledge, technical or not.

Hi
I found this forum while looking for some tools that would help me manage my computer and the ones tha some familiars had. I'm like the free tech support guy for most of my family and friends, so, sometimes I need help to undone the things they did or with the request they made.
I'm a mechatronics engineer, work as a tester in an electronic development site and I'm trying to automate everything at work and some tasks at home.
I really hope I can contribute as well as learn from our posts and share our knowledge, technical or not.

Welcome karas3f! ;) :D

Back