• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello to All......Salutations to Thumper

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Xabyte

May 9, 2012
I was browsing for the CS5 Master Suite when I found this site. The patch works flawlessly. One of the best I have seen and the Adobe reader serial was no exception. Before the program could complete downloading, I used the patch with a version that I already had on my computer and it worked just as well. Thanks for the patch and thanks for providing reliable and safe content. I will be spending a lot more time here at Thumper DC.....All The Best...

Xabyte

Welcome Xabyte, glad that the patch worked for you -- the site contains hundreds of similar downloads that you will probably find very useful.

Hope you stick with us, I have known the owner personally for a very long time and I myself have just returned and for one, the site has grown largely and seems to continue to grow and two; it just be beneficial for you to stick around -- who knows what will pop up next on ThumperDC =)

Back