• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello to ThumperDC and All

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Ultimately 7

Jul 23, 2022
I just registered more out of curiosity to peruse the forums to glean tips and tricks and see what kind of knowledge and software are here for me to add to my larder of Windows 7 knowledge and downloadable items.

I have quite a lot, myself, of both, including wisdom and perhaps a bit of soliloquizing over Windows OS memories, and hope to share whatever I have for anyone who still embraces the Windows 7 OS.

Currently, my pet project involves creating a Platinum Windows 7 Ultimate OOBE ISO image, complete with all of my knowledge folded in, including a default user account that makes any new user added to have a desktop completely pre setup (taskbar toolbars, look & feel, apps and features)... and so much more. All I have done towards this so far is study study study and research and collect downloads of docs, videos and apps...

It is my humble view that Windows 7 Ultimate is still ultimate among the Windows OS's of any of them... perhaps not matching other OS high points, but having the best look and feel, and being the most configurable and manageable. I respect other's love for 2000 and XP, 8.1 and 10 LTSB/C, for stability and speed, but if one knows how, one can configure their W7 Ultimate to be right up there at the heels of those OS's... and I wish to share anything I have to help others enjoy their Windows 7 OS experience.

Always feel free to reach out to me, and if I have the tool or info about Windows 7, I'll do my best to transfer that knowledge/software to you all as best as I can... no strings attached.

Anyway, thank you, ThumperDC, for making this forum possible... for those who still like pre-Windows 8 "off-Grid" Windows operating systems, and resist the post Windows 8 "Nanny-State" operating systems.

I just registered more out of curiosity to peruse the forums to glean tips and tricks and see what kind of knowledge and software are here for me to add to my larder of Windows 7 knowledge and downloadable items.

I have quite a lot, myself, of both, including wisdom and perhaps a bit of soliloquizing over Windows OS memories, and hope to share whatever I have for anyone who still embraces the Windows 7 OS.

Currently, my pet project involves creating a Platinum Windows 7 Ultimate OOBE ISO image, complete with all of my knowledge folded in, including a default user account that makes any new user added to have a desktop completely pre setup (taskbar toolbars, look & feel, apps and features)... and so much more. All I have done towards this so far is study study study and research and collect downloads of docs, videos and apps...

It is my humble view that Windows 7 Ultimate is still ultimate among the Windows OS's of any of them... perhaps not matching other OS high points, but having the best look and feel, and being the most configurable and manageable. I respect other's love for 2000 and XP, 8.1 and 10 LTSB/C, for stability and speed, but if one knows how, one can configure their W7 Ultimate to be right up there at the heels of those OS's... and I wish to share anything I have to help others enjoy their Windows 7 OS experience.

Always feel free to reach out to me, and if I have the tool or info about Windows 7, I'll do my best to transfer that knowledge/software to you all as best as I can... no strings attached.

Anyway, thank you, ThumperDC, for making this forum possible... for those who still like pre-Windows 8 "off-Grid" Windows operating systems, and resist the post Windows 8 "Nanny-State" operating systems.

Welcome Ultimately! ;) :D

We are glad to have you here!!

Back