Hello

wildmanjohn

Feb 7, 2020
ohio
OS
OS X
BR
Safari 13.0.5
I'm new, which is why I'm posting. I'm a Mac and PC user. I just destroyed my Thinkpad trying to dual boot it with Ubuntu. I destroyed my Mac Triple booting with backbox, after already boot camping. Needless to say I like to tread into areas I'm not completely up to snuff on. I'm confused about the difference between legacy and uefi. I am not sure how my windows is installed even though I just reinstalled it. I like making multi boot usb's with Yumi and I really want to learn how to install clover.

cndps

May 25, 2019
PT
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.130
Welcome to the forum. In my opinion i don't think that you damage your Thinkpad with Ubuntu, just saying...

Next time use rufus and create a live usb of Ubuntu, Kali, Centos, etc to boot.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.130
I'm new, which is why I'm posting. I'm a Mac and PC user. I just destroyed my Thinkpad trying to dual boot it with Ubuntu. I destroyed my Mac Triple booting with backbox, after already boot camping. Needless to say I like to tread into areas I'm not completely up to snuff on. I'm confused about the difference between legacy and uefi. I am not sure how my windows is installed even though I just reinstalled it. I like making multi boot usb's with Yumi and I really want to learn how to install clover.
Welcome wildmanjohn! ;) :D

Reactions: wildmanjohn