• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

help.........

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ASSHOLE~

VIP
Aug 27, 2010
guyz m ltl bit confused...........i really want to know how to send a pm to the admin/moderator etc or how can i make 1 on 1 chat with ma frnz.......ahhhhhhh there is sooooooo much frustration in mind..........plz reply as soon as possible!:( :oops: :?

sumit619 said:
guyz m ltl bit confused...........i really want to know how to send a pm to the admin/moderator etc or how can i make 1 on 1 chat with ma frnz.......ahhhhhhh there is sooooooo much frustration in mind..........plz reply as soon as possible!:( :oops: :?
lol new members need to post 5+ posts to have premisse to sent PM!

Sending message to a friend and pm's are available, i agree with bro thumper that you must have 5 at least post before you can send pm to another registered user... but i think 1 on 1 chat is still not available in this site, according to the Administrator, he still doing something to make us more close with each other, to have easy communication as possible. So as of now, i suggest that we will wait and have more patience... chill up brother sumit :)

thanx

<t>thanx for the help guyz...........my isp is totally down.........so i can't post some stuff at this tym............sorry for inconvenience guyz! hope u guyz understand ma problem!:(</t>

Re: thanx

<r><QUOTE author="sumit619"><s>
sumit619 said:
</s>thanx for the help guyz...........my isp is totally down.........so i can't post some stuff at this tym............sorry for inconvenience guyz! hope u guyz understand ma problem!:(<e>
</e></QUOTE>
you are welcome <E>:D</E></r>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back