• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi All

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

AnonyMouseVaper

Nov 18, 2022
Hi everyone. Thanks for having me here. I've been around windows OS for about 40 years. My main interest has been SECURITY. Nothing in life is FREE not even us. If its free its Mining your data. I hope i can be of help to members here concerned about windows data leaks, browser leaks. Basically staying safe while browsing the web. Cheers

Hi everyone. Thanks for having me here. I've been around windows OS for about 40 years. My main interest has been SECURITY. Nothing in life is FREE not even us. If its free its Mining your data. I hope i can be of help to members here concerned about windows data leaks, browser leaks. Basically staying safe while browsing the web. Cheers
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome AnonyMouseVaper! ;) :D

You know it's always fun beating the data miners at their own game. There is so much
contradictory BS attributed to my various public accounts as well as having a very common name, I dare then to try and pigeon hole me and target me for adverts.
Believe me if you only knew the kind of BS I have spread. It's important to always make sure you are sending them info to log that is all over the place. I even carry two phones one from each job and they take some funny trips making sure they are tracked. All you have to do is think if somebody was viewing what you sent them, they would probably think it's an error and toss it. You win.

Back