• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi guys, brand new here.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Seraphace

May 12, 2023
Am I missing something? I had this set up 2 years ago, but new hard drive and now I'm stuck. Thanks!

No we don't allow direct links. The old board was taken down by the host for DMCA reports for just that reason. Looking for many of the members favorite place for D/L links? Many members rely on 1337x a good place for vetted file discussions and info to get them. Once you have them and want to discuss any issues or anything related to Windows, welcome to the forum.

Hi DVDR_Dog, thank you for the reply. Is 1337x a message board on a different section of this site or something to google? Thank you for your time.

Just google 1337x always a great place to find torrents. They allow honest feedback related to that torrent, something I find extremely useful. Good luck.

Back