• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

HI! need desperate help to install adobe ps cc 2019 v.20.0.0 I'm new to this

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

tazz

Feb 28, 2020
hello, I've been trying to install ps, but I didn't know how to apply the crack, I somehow searched it up and did it, but then after installing, ps does load but adobe wants me to sign in online and verify. the conflict is, the read me instructions clealy state to use offline, and I really am clueless rn.

Tazz there have been numerous discussions on this board about Photoshop activation. Do a search for photoshop and see if any topics already covered apply to you. If not follow up on this post. Thanks

Tazz there have been numerous discussions on this board about Photoshop activation. Do a search for photoshop and see if any topics already covered apply to you. If not follow up on this post. Thanks
Hello, thank you for your quick response, I did a thorough check, none of it helped unfortunately

You can try "Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.0.3.91 Pre-Activated Offline Installer [FileCR]". Do a search on 1337x for it. Scans clean and seems to work for folks. Adobe has changed things up with their authentication process quite a bit. If you have or have had any other Adobe products installed they may be interfering with your install. That's all I know, sorry if that doesn't help.

Back