• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How can I listen to the radio on my Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Victoriaty

Aug 27, 2021
How can I listen to the radio on my Windows 10, currently I am using an HP computer. There are écouter la radio many advantages and unique features of online radio compared to traditional radio. First, online radio allows listeners to listen to the program live. Unlike radio programs that are syndicated or replayed at some radio stations, online radio can be heard live. This feature is a hit with listeners as it eliminates the need to listen to commercial advertisements. As a result, online radio is gaining an edge over conventional radio as the market leader.

Last edited:
Is this a rhetorical question? Most radio stations maintain an online presence this days accessible through any browser.
I should add that my own favorite method of accessing online radio is through the AIMP player, a free program. The interface is a little bit clunky but it's simple yet effective sound controls including a good EQ w/presets and some effective sound enhancements work well for me.

Last edited:
TuneIn Radio is now available for Windows 10! You can download it for free from the Windows Store to your Windows 10 PCs and Tablets.
TuneIn Radio’s app lets you enjoy more than 100,000 stations worldwide – featuring music, sports, talk radio, news, and top podcasts, too.

Back