• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How do I install and activate office 2016 Pro?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Lynx50

Jul 1, 2017
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I just downloaded Office 2016 Pro via PB. I unzipped it and installed it via the setup64-file (probably wrong?) in the Office folder. Now I need to activate it. How do I proceed? Do I uninstall it and start all over in another manner or what? Kindly, please help.

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I just downloaded Office 2016 Pro via PB. can you tell me what installer I must use?

Manger Ralph

MANGERRALPH post_id=94765 time=1498943440 user_id=146996 said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I just downloaded Office 2016 Pro via PB. can you tell me what installer I must use?

Manger Ralph

Same Question here!?

Hello I was just wondering if anyone here found any info on how to use the rar file for Office 2016 Pro? I extracted everything with 7zip, but info text file states to use the included installer. There is a exe. file directly when you open the rar, and then another file Office 2016 when opened there are two seperate exe'.s, one is 32 bit and a 64 bit. Which exe. to use the initial one, or from the Office 2016 file??? Any info would be great because once you install any Windows product it likes to leave some type of mark in its registry that it was there after an uninstall.....thank you...maddhung.

Run the "setup" file in the parent folder. Don't open "office" folder.
Once complete then run the KMS file. May take a couple of goes so be patient.

Back