• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

HP t630 Thin Client IDEAS????

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OK well I have been sitting on this system for a number of months. I got it for a project from my old employer which is done.
The only thing to add is it has M.2 2280 128GB SSD, and 16GB DDR4. I always have a boatload of HDs and USB interfaces for them so thinking maybe a back up NAS. Currently it has a Windows 10 Pro license embedded into the BIOS.
HP Specs page
I am wide open for suggestions what this might be good for. It's certainly robust for a thin client. I have an extensive firewalled network at home so security isn't an issue.

OK well I have been sitting on this system for a number of months. I got it for a project from my old employer which is done.
The only thing to add is it has M.2 2280 128GB SSD, and 16GB DDR4. I always have a boatload of HDs and USB interfaces for them so thinking maybe a back up NAS. Currently it has a Windows 10 Pro license embedded into the BIOS.
HP Specs page
I am wide open for suggestions what this might be good for. It's certainly robust for a thin client. I have an extensive firewalled network at home so security isn't an issue.

Can you upgrade NIC in to dual port? and use pfsense firewall?

I love pfsense :D

Back