• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hy everybody

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Luzifer8

Dec 23, 2010
Hello first,
because everybody seems to write only a short hello, I thought I'll tell you something about me, hope you also interested and I will not bored you! ;) I'm 32 years old man and live in Saarbrücken, Germany. I am convinced Singel, unfortunately without a permanent job but in that moment I try to build me something up in the computer area. My hobbies are my dog (4 year old black Labrador, not neutered), music, ganja, Internet, reading, good food, movies and sleep long! Music I listen to everything what really rocks! AC / DC, Subway to Sally, Linkin Park, Korn, Deep Purple, Ozzy Ousbourne, German rock, medieval rock, reggae especially Bob Marley, also good hip-hop, drum and bass or jungle, or a couple of 60s , like the Beatles or Janis Joplin. Actually, I hear everything depending on my mood! Music is to me important, as the air we breathe!
Greetings Luzifer

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I learned in School but I have used it a long time not, so I´m a little rusty! :blush:

Back