• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Im happy I finally registered

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hello! I'm a new user here as well. Do you know how to download free Windows? I tried Serval page and, but I was unable to find it.

Last edited:
Omg I was actually typing in a bunch of words into search to find a sub for older college reternees! This is awesome, I'm subbing right now!

Congrats on going back and graduating! I'm starting off with two classes a semester to make sure I don't get overwhelmed. I might add a third one if I feel comfortable with it. Luckily I have a very supportive boyfriend who is taking on some more of our living responsibilities so that I can return to school, otherwise I don't know that I'd be able to do it.
https://www.routerlogin.net/
pikashow

Last edited:
Hello! I'm a new user here as well. Do you know how to download free Windows? I tried Serval page and, but I was unable to find it.
Microsoft provides a link for a free download of Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) and 11 (64 bit only). Past that hang around and read the posts, you'll figure it out. Won't you feel great about yourself that you accomplished it all by yourself? Otherwise go to 1337x (use a search engine) to find downloads. No direct links please.

Omg I was actually typing in a bunch of words into search to find a sub for older college reternees! This is awesome, I'm subbing right now!

Congrats on going back and graduating! I'm starting off with two classes a semester to make sure I don't get overwhelmed. I might add a third one if I feel comfortable with it. Luckily I have a very supportive boyfriend who is taking on some more of our living responsibilities so that I can return to school, otherwise I don't know that I'd be able to do it.
"If It Weren't for My Horse I Wouldn't Have Spent That Year in College" -Lewis Black
I think you are posting on the wrong board. Regardless, good luck. I loved life at the University, wished I could have stayed there my entire life.

Back