What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Im happy I finally registered

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

lindamarine

Sep 23, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Edge 105.0.1343.42
WOW, getting know about the furniture is pretty interesting. I love to buy furniture, especially the dining table austin texas, what is especial in the furniture of this buildings, kindly explain it to me please.

MarieJenk

Sep 24, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 105.0.0.0
Hello! I'm a new user here as well. Do you know how to download free Windows? I tried Serval page and, but I was unable to find it.

Last edited:

kaludon209

Sep 24, 2022
OS
Windows 7
BR
Chrome 105.0.0.0
Omg I was actually typing in a bunch of words into search to find a sub for older college reternees! This is awesome, I'm subbing right now!

Congrats on going back and graduating! I'm starting off with two classes a semester to make sure I don't get overwhelmed. I might add a third one if I feel comfortable with it. Luckily I have a very supportive boyfriend who is taking on some more of our living responsibilities so that I can return to school, otherwise I don't know that I'd be able to do it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors