• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I'm new to this place and wanted to say HI and seems like a good place so far.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ZimZum1966

Jul 3, 2023
Hello, I am new here today, but not new to the name ThumperTM. Now I need to meet Ching-Liu (sp?) lol. I am 56, I like Clash Royale, Horror movies, looking for someone not tied down to a specific religion but willing to give my church a try 56 and younger.. I will try yours as well to be fair! I know we have to be attracted to each other visually as well as what is on the inside. I love animals; I have 3 Adult children. I live alone in upstate SC, specifically near Lake Jocassee. Goodnight all!

Hello, I am new here today, but not new to the name ThumperTM. Now I need to meet Ching-Liu (sp?) lol. I am 56, I like Clash Royale, Horror movies, looking for someone not tied down to a specific religion but willing to give my church a try 56 and younger.. I will try yours as well to be fair! I know we have to be attracted to each other visually as well as what is on the inside. I love animals; I have 3 Adult children. I live alone in upstate SC, specifically near Lake Jocassee. Goodnight all!

Welcome ZimZum1! ;) :D

Back