• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Intel’s WIFI drivers have been causing Windows 10 BSOD

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
but there is now a fix!

SMH. So what's next from the Wintel brain-trust?

but there is now a fix!

SMH. So what's next from the Wintel brain-trust?

First, let me thank you for the post, And yeah, my friend had this issue with his HP laptop.

You can check out this post, hopefully, it will help you to solve out the issue. I don't know whether you updated the device driver. Sometimes the problem occurs for not updating the device drivers.

You can check out this post, hopefully, it will help you to solve out the issue. I don't know whether you updated the device driver. Sometimes the problem occurs for not updating the device drivers.
Sometimes the update causes that problem. My rule of thumb is always download the drivers from the OEM's site. Those Win update or even the Intel/ AMD/ NVIDIA drivers should always be suspect if you are having troubles Unless you have a compelling reason, you might want to pass on the update.

Back