• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I've been here before...

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

IDroptMyGun

Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone, Hello mods...
I just wanted to drop a quick Hi, before I devour all this tasty knowledge.
I've visited this site and wandered the forums in the past, but never signed up.
It gets hard to keep track of every site and forum that I have happened across in my many years of surfing the internet.
Anyways, I'm here to expand my brain with copious amounts of computer related knowledge... as has been my way since my first plucking of keys on that old Commadore64 way back in 1980.

Thanx for having me and hopefully one day I can imbue some of my gathered knowledge on a less fortunate soul... to make his or her PC endeavors more palatable.

I've visited this site and wandered the forums in the past, but never signed up.
It gets hard to keep track of every site and forum that I have happened across in my many years of surfing the internet.
Anyways, I'm here to expand my brain with copious amounts of computer related knowledge... as has been my way since my first plucking of keys on that old Commadore64 way back in 1980.

Thanx for having me and hopefully one day I can imbue some of my gathered knowledge on a less fortunate soul... to make his or her PC endeavors more palatable.

Welcome IDroptMyGun! Enjoy your stay! ;)

Welcome to the Forums

Back