• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KB5037016: Servicing stack update for Windows 10, version 1607 and Server 2016: April 9, 2024 - Microsoft Support

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Has anyone run into Windows Updates getting stuck at 99% when trying to install
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5036899) after installing SSU KB5037016. I'm seeing this on several servers in our customer's environment.

Has anyone run into Windows Updates getting stuck at 99% when trying to install
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5036899) after installing SSU KB5037016. I'm seeing this on several servers in our customer's environment.
Hi,

I have no issue with KB5036899

IMG_9063.jpeg

I am aware there is a problem with SSD or VM and restore points. It's not just one item or it can be. From what I saw so far it's not the fact there isn't enough SSD, HD, VM space available, it's Windows doesn't think there is. I have seen it on more than one system and to be honest I don't have time to be tinkering with it. I do get confronted with having to reinstall programs if the admin justs reimages the system. I am dealing with some whacked out protection schemes. The license on some Rockwell software is tied to the drive it's installed on which means a lenghty phone call for each piece of software every time you change a HD. It's not tied to MAC addys or Embeded BIOS serials. Huge PITA.

Latest posts

Back