• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Latest 1337x News

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Did a little digging and seems they were under attack and turned that feature ON in Cloudflare. I did the same thing for https://www.affasocial.com it will do the security check as well just like 1337x I Suspect it will stay on until the attacks stop.

I am seeing this feature turned on for many websites on Cloudflare a ton of website attacks are going on as I type.

Last edited:
I am seeing this feature turned on for many websites on Cloudflare a ton of website attacks are going on as I type.
So that might explain why I am seeing so many Cloudfare intercepts at all types of sites. No direct contact unless CloudFare Vetts you. I guess comments were disabled in 1337x, although simply making them read-only permissions would work for now.
I find it mathmatically impossible all these sites crying DDoS attacks are happening. It takes a fleet of robots to execute just one attack.
To top it off, the successful attacks are these days are initaiated from infected systems inside the network, not choking off Internet acess by hammering the server swamping requests from a huge number of bots.
The days of the scropt kiddies are gone. These are sophisticated attcks usually facilitated by careless users or by users not knowing any better.

Back