• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Latest Cryptocurrency News

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
You already know very well how I feel about crypto. Conceived by thieves to make illegal activities invisible. In reality crypto isn't worth beans, what does one represent a collection of bits and bytes, can you eat them or put them in your gas tank? They are only worth what the next misguided fellow is willing to pay for them. This latest boom was the product of social media hype meant to pump the price so the folks hyping crypto could dump at a tidy profit.
With that I bring you the current news:
FBI: Hackers increasingly exploit DeFi bugs to steal cryptocurrency

Ukraine takes down cybercrime group hitting crypto fraud victims

To quote the words of the immortal R.L. Burnside
It's Bad You Know

Yea I say it is a easy way to screw someone of the hard earned money. To me BlockChain and Bitcoin are the same and are both crooked as it gets.

You can save and make money by using crypto as a way of transfer payments for products or services. I got some stats for a litecoin transaction and after cashout the losses were there but it was the only payment method available at that time.

Litecoin - min $1 - Value before exchange $9.60 - After exchange $8.61 - Fee: €0.99 - Total: €8.61 - Pair 1:1

I'd expect a site frequented by fringe-outlaw types to have commenters who can see through another con, in this case crypto, invented by Banksters through their Research-Investment arms like DARPA and IN-Q-TEL, and administered by CIA-MI5-Mossad etc etc middle management. If anyone needs to hide and launder $$$ it is the arms dealing war industry that keeps the oil pumping through the veins of Decrepit East India Empire Corporation, hiding behind the Queen's name in their hidey-holes City of London or in Gnome Dromes in Switzerland. God knows where else these ancient thieves squat in their putrescence!
Satoshi WHO? Myths for suckers.
On the other hand I sort of enjoyed working the Bitcoin exchange thingie to purchase nootropic sensory enhancement products while taking an walk-on-the-wildside down Dark Alleys!
Pumped up my amateur pirate cred.
But let's talk REAL thieves, like the Federal Reserve. You get churned up and offended about crypto? How about a private consortium of old money family banksters who bribed their way into taking over the no-cost printing of US government money, and now print our money, and charge the government interest! Ergo a National Debt based on nothing but a Long Con. This costs YOU and ME and the other sucker taxpaying subject-slaves trillions.
But let's froth about crypto...which no one made you buy. Forget about the banking-energy-war industry which buys and sells the lives of young-dumb-and full-of-cum teen boys hopped up on video games, and puts their dumb asses to work looting other countries so Blackrock and Haliburton, Carlyle, State Street... on and on...they continue to rip you off devaluing your savings and labor... for centuries...
well...gotta go check my porfolio...long as I get my 5% growth, don't care if its' from sky-diving iPhone workers in China, or Martian slaves minding asteroids out in the Reach.

Speaking of imaginary wealth...how about those who purchase NFTs...or who own beachfront property in Minecraft World? And then can sell that to some other delusional person living in a VR World between their ears?

Value is all in our mind.

You think your bank actually lends you real money to buy a house? Not anymore suckers. That's SO old fashioned...moving gold coins from one vault to another. This ain't the common law anymore.
No, you sign an IOU (mortgage) and they monetize your IOU, your promise to pay. They create a temporary account, deposit the "asset" [your signed piece of paper] into it, then from that cut a check to the seller.

Digits were invented, then transferred from one digital account to another. At no time did Scrooge McDuck down at the bank wheelbarrow over a pile of actual substance from one vault to another.

Did the Bank actually loan you anything? NO. They made up some digits, transferred some digits. AND YET...if you fail to pay using the REAL value of your labor, they can foreclose on your REAL property and kick you out...after years of your investment.

I'd expect a site frequented by fringe-outlaw types to have commenters who can see through another con, in this case crypto, invented by Banksters through their Research-Investment arms like DARPA and IN-Q-TEL, and administered by CIA-MI5-Mossad etc etc middle management. If anyone needs to hide and launder $$$ it is the arms dealing war industry that keeps the oil pumping through the veins of Decrepit East India Empire Corporation, hiding behind the Queen's name in their hidey-holes City of London or in Gnome Dromes in Switzerland. God knows where else these ancient thieves squat in their putrescence!
Satoshi WHO? Myths for suckers.
On the other hand I sort of enjoyed working the Bitcoin exchange thingie to purchase nootropic sensory enhancement products while taking an walk-on-the-wildside down Dark Alleys!
Pumped up my amateur pirate cred.
But let's talk REAL thieves, like the Federal Reserve. You get churned up and offended about crypto? How about a private consortium of old money family banksters who bribed their way into taking over the no-cost printing of US government money, and now print our money, and charge the government interest! Ergo a National Debt based on nothing but a Long Con. This costs YOU and ME and the other sucker taxpaying subject-slaves trillions.
But let's froth about crypto...which no one made you buy. Forget about the banking-energy-war industry which buys and sells the lives of young-dumb-and full-of-cum teen boys hopped up on video games, and puts their dumb asses to work looting other countries so Blackrock and Haliburton, Carlyle, State Street... on and on...they continue to rip you off devaluing your savings and labor... for centuries...
well...gotta go check my porfolio...long as I get my 5% growth, don't care if its' from sky-diving iPhone workers in China, or Martian slaves minding asteroids out in the Reach.
Your post is a bit of doom and gloom on crypto.

Back