• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office 2021

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

descotes

Oct 1, 2023
Apologies but I'm new and maybe I don't understand. Hope someone can help

Instructions say Mount ISO and Install Office

I'm not sure what Mount ISO means and I didn't see any file in the download to install Office. Where am I supposed to install Office from?

Apologies but I'm new and maybe I don't understand. Hope someone can help

Instructions say Mount ISO and Install Office

I'm not sure what Mount ISO means and I didn't see any file in the download to install Office. Where am I supposed to install Office from?
Hacxx is 100% correct. To add once mounted go to file explorer, left click the drive that is titled "Microsoft Office" which is the now mounted ISO created drive letter. Left click setup.exe in the listing of the opened ISO. After you are sure the installation has completed, make sure you right click and select eject the drive created when you mounted the ISO. I note all this since you seem to need your hand held. Keep in mind even though have a 100% functional copy of Office you may continue to ge warnings your copy is illegal, you can ingnore those warnings. If you want to know more this topic has been discussed ad nauseam in this forum, do a forum search if you want to know more.

im not understanding anything in this site
Not sure what you mean. Did you try Google translate into your native language? This is an English only forum, sorry. Otherwise we can try and help if you could tell us what you need to understand.

Back