• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office Pro 2016 [HELP]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy69

Sep 29, 2016
hi i downloaded : MICROSOFT_Office_PRO_Plus_2016_v16.0.4266.1003_RTM___Activator from piratebay

and i have followed the instructions exactly. when i use the patch it says that everything is activated however when i load up excel it asks me for a phone number/email address or i can click product key.

when i exit out of this there is a message at the top of excel saying

"Excel hasn't been activated to keep using Excel without interupption, activate before 04 october 2016"

can anyone shed any light to something i may have missed.

Many Thanks

Rexy69~

Rexy69 said:
hi i downloaded : MICROSOFT_Office_PRO_Plus_2016_v16.0.4266.1003_RTM___Activator from piratebay

and i have followed the instructions exactly. when i use the patch it says that everything is activated however when i load up excel it asks me for a phone number/email address or i can click product key.

when i exit out of this there is a message at the top of excel saying

"Excel hasn't been activated to keep using Excel without interupption, activate before 04 october 2016"

can anyone shed any light to something i may have missed.

Many Thanks

Rexy69~

Simple ignore this message.

Hello, everyone.

I'm having a problem with this. I can't run any of the installers provided. "Setup" on the main folder, "Setup64" or "Setup32" on the "office" folder. I have tried both double-click and "execute as administrator" on all of them. No anti-virus warning came up, no "are you sure?" message. It just does nothing.

How do I install?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back