• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Surface = iPad Pro?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Seriously you can’t miss the ads comparing the Surface to the iPad Pro. In the end, seems like it comes down to price.
In case you missed the last thread, The Surface is a toss out system. You can’t get them apart easy enough to repair and even then the parts are all glued together. No battery or screen replacement possible. I get the feeling M/S is getting ready to give up. Windows 10 tablet is clunky at best too. I have an Acer Win 10 tablet and it rarely gets used.
Any Surface owners in the house? I junked mine earlier, too many problems.

Last edited:
Seriously you can’t miss the ads comparing the Surface to the iPad Pro. In the end, seems like it comes down to price.
In case you missed the last thread, The Surface is a toss out system. You can’t get them apart easy enough to repair and even them the parts are all glued together. No battery or screen replacement possible. I get the feeling M/S is getting ready to give up. Windows 10 tablet is clunky at best too. I have an Acer Win 10 tablet and it rarely gets used.
Any Surface owners in the house? I junked mine earlier, too many problems.
M$ Surface sucks, had to replace one device which had probs with battery.

Back