• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Windows 10 PRO FULL not activated

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Whenever I run the KMSpico_Setup from the 10.1.8 version I get an error about extension or file being too long.

ThumperTM said:
max741 said:
Whenever I run the KMSpico_Setup from the 10.1.8 version I get an error about extension or file being too long.

Hi,

Please rename folder to something shorter. :)

THANKS!! You're the best :aplause:

Hey Team - Thanks for the great software - I am trying to install but stuck at the activation key page.
- The key mentioned above "TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99" do not work
- I have no way of skipping the activation page.

Please help me

been trying to install this windows but it alwasys says missing files. can you please upload single wim. thanks or how can i update the older build with this it always says missing file.

I'm Downloaded A Windows !) Full pro from Rarbag Site, in the info it was write this site address m
So my question is ! when I try to set it up , it's need a Product Key, and I ca't skip this step !!! what I Should do? Somebody help me please

Deioces said:
I'm Downloaded A Windows !) Full pro from Rarbag Site, in the info it was write this site address m
So my question is ! when I try to set it up , it's need a Product Key, and I ca't skip this step !!! what I Should do? Somebody help me please

Yep, you can skip it.

Oldasdirt said:
You repeat that we can skip it but don't explain how. What is the answer?

Hi,

On your right side there is skip button, if dont see it make sure that your PC isnt connected to internet and use this serial:
Code:
TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99

Good luck

Hi I got this message when running the installation "Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically.".....Please help.

Back