• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New Guy.. Hi All..

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Xander_25

Jun 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

It's been quite some time since I've been active in any forums and I see ThumperDC's name a lot while torrenting, so I figured why the heck not join this one. I'm an IT tech with a small business, and my core is assisting those who can't afford the services others freely have access to in my country as much as I can. Of course those that can afford it get charged the fees ;-).. Hehehe..

Looking forward to being a part of the community. Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone,

It's been quite some time since I've been active in any forums and I see ThumperDC's name a lot while torrenting, so I figured why the heck not join this one. I'm an IT tech with a small business, and my core is assisting those who can't afford the services others freely have access to in my country as much as I can. Of course those that can afford it get charged the fees ;-).. Hehehe..

Welcome Xander_25! ;) :D

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum.

Back