• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New here

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Virus4104

Apr 16, 2013
Hey what's up? I'm new to the forum. I have to say, very nice forum, this is the first forum I've actually thought was cool enough to join so congrads to you ThumperDC. I've been downloading torrents from you for a long time when I see yours pop up in the first page with good seeders.

Anyways, I own the website called AAC-Fire, we have a lot of haters and we have a lot of fans but basically what me and my partner do is buy rare mixtapes cd's from websites that sell them, and we than rip them using iTunes, and tag them, than put explicit tags in the music files just like iTunes does but we upload the audio with a higher bitrate than iTunes does and iTunes does not give out Mixtapes.

Anyways, not trying to promote my site, but just letting you know what I do. I love torrents, it runs in the family. Ever since I was a kid I've been torrenting like most of you probably. Hopefully I can do my share in the forum and provide some cool stuff. I will be getting a YouTube channel going again making video tutorials for doing shit on the PC but I'm not sure when exactly (maybe tonight lol) but yeah hope to make some friends here, thanks for reading.

Back