• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

No sound on Logitech Z200 speakers

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Lorennn04

Jul 20, 2021
I've had these speakers for a few years and they were working fine. Then I paired a Bluetooth speaker to my new sonnerie : https://sonneriestelephone.com/
Dell Inspiron laptop and can't get either speaker to work anymore. I deleted the Bluetooth speaker, and the Control Panel shows that the Realtek (Logitech) speakers are working but I get no sound. If I unplug the jack and plug it again, I get static through the speakers, but no audio sounds. Ideas?
iPhone Whatsapp Sms

Last edited:
After reading your thread, it's something to do with your computer. Check your audio settings because you are hearing static when they aren't plug. If you have a phone try pluging in and play any audio file just to check.

I've had these speakers for a few years and they were working fine. Then I paired a Bluetooth speaker to my new Dell Inspiron laptop and can't get either speaker to work anymore. I deleted the Bluetooth speaker, and the Control Panel shows that the Realtek (Logitech) speakers are working but I get no sound. If I unplug the jack and plug it again, I get static through the speakers, but no audio sounds. Ideas?
Type "control panel" in search box, open control panel.
Go to Hardware and Sound then Sound then Playback, choose whatever says speaker/headphone and try it out. If there are multiple listings for speaker keep trying until you find the right one. Delete the others once that happens.
Since it's a laptop you failed to mention if the internal speakers are working, that's important to know.

Back