• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Office Tools not activating Office... what did I do wrong?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

paxx

Donator
Apr 28, 2022
Ok, so I came across Office Tool Plus on this board (wow, amazing app!).

I managed to download Ms Office Home and Student 2021 from the website by using Office Tool. But when I use Office Tools to activate it (activate - install license - Ms Office Home and Student 2021 - activate) it lists and shows all licensed are installed but when I open office (even after restart) Ms Office keep popping up a window reminding "time to renew your subscription" and says the install is not activated and doesn't allow me to sidestep or close the popup window.

What did I do wrong?

And how does one use the Key management in Office Tool Plus?

That pop up is the price you pay. If you haven't already noticed, the program is 100% functional and will stay that way, at least for awhile (min of many, many months) and then you may have to run KMS again. I am just going on all the scenarios I have seen people encounter in the past.
With Microsoft selling an Office Pro 2021 perpetual license for $50 USD it's worth paying that if the popups bug you that much

That pop up is the price you pay. If you haven't already noticed, the program is 100% functional and will stay that way, at least for awhile (min of many, many months) and then you may have to run KMS again. I am just going on all the scenarios I have seen people encounter in the past.
With Microsoft selling an Office Pro 2021 perpetual license for $50 USD it's worth paying that if the popups bug you that much

I'm not sure how that is related or useful since I can't use Office at all, as I mentioned. It's blocked from use unless I activate it. I don't mind about popups if I can actually use it....

I'm not sure how that is related or useful since I can't use Office at all, as I mentioned. It's blocked from use unless I activate it. I don't mind about popups if I can actually use it....
Hi,

Check about page and post a screenshot here please.

Example:
1651644677308.png

I managed to download Ms Office Home and Student 2021 from the website by using Office Tool. But when I use Office Tools to activate it (activate - install license - Ms Office Home and Student 2021 - activate) it lists and shows all licensed are installed but when I open office (even after restart) Ms Office keep popping up a window reminding "time to renew your subscription" and says the install is not activated and doesn't allow me to sidestep or close the popup window.

What did I do wrong?

Hi Paxx. Never had too much success with Office Tool Plus. You need to download a good KMS Office Activator.

Office Tool Plus :) :) :cool: :cool: ;) is for Office selection only and to install the license. Other tools are used for activation. I repeat the Retail version of Office CANNOT be activated with KMS. You need to convert to Volume with some tool FIRST or like this.
1.png
11.png
2.png
4.png
2022-05-04 18_55_01-Window.png

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
Visio has always been a real ball buster and lately I haven’t had success getting that running full featured. Anybody have some hints?

What did I do wrong?

Check here:

Back