• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Oh Boy!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
You know I read the title of this article and thought, Oh Boy Microsoft is on the warpath.
I take this more as a joke than anything else. Look hacking at this level is really bad. At best if you get caught outside of Russia you are going to have a federally supported vacation at one of government institutions behind bars. Sorry if I sound moral but these activities are wrong.
My point here if Microsoft really cared to push the button I would hate to think what might happen to those they are targeting. They do own all the toys in the first place directly or indirectly. They could rain hell down upon their target. This is more or less a joke in my book. And notice exactly how long before anyone noticed the breach. Way to go IT department heads. Too busy surfing pron?

Check this out:
That's pretty greasy. Would you trust Solarwinds with anything after reading that? Currently their software is in many sites that have to remain secure. Pffft.

Last edited:
Back