• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

PUSH jackedsoul

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jackedsoul

Jun 17, 2015
Hi.

I'm an adult from nowhere. But where I'm from is nice. I have to be vague on a forum like this, especially in plain text. Hello. :) I'm a bit of a programmer who dabbles in C++, been tinkering around with Linux for a long time. I just use all this crazy knowledge for the greater good. That includes fixing end-user machines. It makes me hate my life...[glow=red]SO MUCH[/glow]. I've been doing it since I was 4. Um...there's a story. Appearently it is possible for a 4 year old kid to rip apart an Apple PowerPC Macintosh and upgrade its RAM and put it together and have it still work.

I lived through Windows 95, almost killed myself, but then came Windows 98, wanted death even more, then came XP and my depression went away, then I got to Linux and said screw Microsoft, open source is the only way to go, then Microsoft decided to start stealing code from open source developers. Then GNU GPL license, then I wanted to kill myself again with DRM.

But it's OK, I take Deadmau5 and BIT.TRIP pills for that. I'm all right. I promise [glow=red]:][/glow]

I'm an artist, and I'm trying to get #thumper's XP to work (torrented off TPB), to work but it bluescreens when booted from the CD, I used two different burning programs to try. I have an hp15-g09wm laptop (that is my friends), that needs DAW software on XP since its too damn crappy to run Windows 7 without lag-out of mass proportions (even though it comes stock Windows 8, I love that one...)

Screen turns blue, computer shuts off. Got to do with the SATA drivers?

Say[glow=red]HELLO[/glow] to me...please? *cuddles sharp object*

Smart man. :D

Back