• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Re: TeamViewer 6.0.9699 + Crack [ work 100% ] {NeW!}

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

billydkid

Nov 25, 2010
I installed TeamViewer 6 & crack and it worked great for a few times. About the 4th use my AVG went hostile and hijacked the cracked executable file (which I assume remains in the program files even after the installation) and it hasn't worked since. I shut off AVG, uninstalled, reinstalled, and still no luck. I try to execute the program and I get "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." At the same time AVG Resident Shield sends a "Threat Detected" notice coming from the Program Files (x86)/TeamViewer.... Any suggestions? I really would like to get this program working.

Yes, I agree... I thought it was one of the problems so i removed AVG and installed Kaspersky last night (which I also don't care for). I will do a full clean today and reinstall TeamViewer and then see what happens. Stay tuned....

Yeah, AVG is retarded, basically if you try use a cracked app it for some reason likes to delete or warn you its cracked. It is ... stupid

Update---I ran a program to cleanup and uninstall all traces of TeamViewer. After installing Kaspersky and reinstalling TeamViewer, the problem seems to be solved though I did notice that TeamViewer assigned the same user Id # as when last installed...which I assume means I didn't get the registry completely cleaned. Thanks, Thumper, for your contribution!!!

Back