• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Reason studios demonstrates why piracy is completely justified

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Check it out here

Interesting video on YouTube. Takes me back to why I started being a pirate back when I owned a Commodore 64 and I was trying to protect my "smart" floppy drive that a car racing game I purchased copy protection was intentionally ruining that drive. It's all history after that. Forced me to learn a heck of a lot of computer languages to play that new cracking game. Then the DVD copying and various ways of obtaining new releases other than cams. That was high seas piracy. You don't see that going on any more. I must not have been such a bad guy, one of my profs as I was going after a system analysis degree was really a gov't guy there to recruit people to work on the "Rocket ReEntry" Program. As bad as the stuff I thought I was doing, I was still vetted for a US gov't high security clearence and offered a position, I declined. Many of my friends dad's had been in that program for decades and I wanted no part of what they were doing at that time of my life.
So I have never outright stolen anything, destroyed computer systems. I do this for fun, I know that's what Thumper does too. What goes on here is for fun and possibly props as well although those days are pretty much in my past or I would like to think so. Woof!

Back