• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Revo Uninstaller Lic Code?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

kentek

May 23, 2017
trying to reinstall Revo and when I use notepad to retrieve the license code I get symbols Chinese?
I'm sorry I'm not as computer savy as I'd like, so can somebody aid me?

Instructions:
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Copy revouninstallerpro.lic and paste to C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro

DONE!

Sorry but I need more direction then that?

Code looks like this note pad?? What do I do?
圽㕇䤱瀳摴樲敐偯䕚橶奖䵉穸奸䉌穭稫睍橖刳洲婫漹㝔卡漵硃捃ㅲ乬ぶ㘸畧䍵ば煍湂塸扐䉓潊灉䑈兏㴽ڨ࣋ᢲ뇡৅੥�ⓔ荅ꞗ⯞�窨顚귏駛蝒ꎁ᷋试酓ᔳᮃ꺑絏뚛嫻釧鈹ण뫵❻䌽⵮鿾羏ؽး뢌㛥ಒ됀詀搨⓵�첢흸ㆤ昁ಸᅫ䶏読坽㬸ڽ輾琜犥�ѻ櫉ﵮ왡♺�竽燉쌙굢䪇﹬⎘꣄뫜꙼༉ꓻ쏏唱�㢠疍ᰑ噌橓楛ㅴ黎ೊ㠴�国鵤臇祙苊轭犓㒙첳折늰ᒹ톰쪃갰侊Хୋࢮ诫俸ﴲᢌ馌뤘烘▎ﵲᷡ幭㩜�椢Ḯ娦꿧펄유퐼�蒐먑ಞ꧿ㅍ鲸ꖂ᜚�랏�뇠毼ⓓ퍤䡆Ꟃㆼ䵑ѽ⣩롞쵹�㮪惓Ɜ횘筈潆঳祠ሽ鷲撌废諜ᲅカƹℸ㤽橝㕼ᕮꌏᓸ埩ㆿ懔㨟懏儣齥ೕ襙ꗭ겁郶䆲ꢳ똉攨췹鳲വ믝ᇚ㰿巢눖澶콋傲甝깵㴽フ�䃽�ྒྷ媏훌陥ꣵ烟⛤䮜ꮱ門�ퟅ�ߌ疶�쬒᙮郖Ẕ㧵뾲ꄣ紵ꃦ੎먍㢪痐빙㏊ᵢ擹⾘꿩ꂎ윆豛嘯갅卨铙⼎峟Ҏᱨ쐐뿍ሶ擕삳埩킓䜁뱏왁ꐮ㜧뛢鹈맰鱔觙唝䗮ଡ଼엶嚈싡།掠ሜ澵ꓔ鳨텄�㍁잌邷⶜⡰줬胍㩧鐂ܸ蠠ꮳᎾ⼖㖒�㯋ꗥ焨길鲿᧰␽䋟㰮傱酪挏柆瞋얜滢㰾墩�龈鐌὿㒨㦧らᰓ뛳뾥䁠⽻㥋㽊辰䠄뫞閕㝦ꃶᙚ큍䚁䡠ꡞⲵᑯ箸䰅草㤩ꭔ뫀빅쪕ᨓ↌쬰⼻꼉韩༛듑வ㯿塚〔뜚쥸ꨞ掀ฆ灿ꒃ㌾䰲Β묶᢭糃ﮕ⍯㏩鹎䋳澆浪䟶찃눷咤䋰䠅⬓ԟ蔶斨籡휫뿲ร튆☢礔ᄦ꠿ꎡൟ꽝�쬫⇥Ệ︨⥃䖮盄驤耭ඏ௚婘﹃羬⛂꺰멡㔕ᕯΆ개Ƒ䟒슯அ耼쭸孁䋮⚝䬭声윎魜걪閄查湆옳놫┬ȱ颯ꦃᐨቕꐪ䲱쳮⫯뻔쒩ꄲ甑ᢐ摰⩄螞✠᧖樾眲뛷ⴕ⸒쓝鋘쑫䟖䱌착∁吽䆹쫨셺赵팚奸䅐鯖⾼夿შ襯慶꙳㊷ǝᖆ漫웭䇸ꀥ跣឵ய譄ꀡ㘇쬚際鵭懊劷ꎖ꥜仁ὀ๩䠷㿰嚋焧�ႚ⭑㪵鸾좵བྷ摜狶Р즎㑖뭎⇥�ᝯ柉⃔他�ᜌ‼妤ﲄ䉥揣鴥쫒喀ꚅ뒳㝮䨬눈쁫爿爀壟㧒䱕ቒ徜ⷰ솤寙ᕓ⋊ⰹ෧�聁䕽鰭腊陾캮뇯叭⇵輾㾘琴矧쀫ﹼ㓘䋚Յ뽂Ɓ松趠薟ﹲ豥좹䩃㩦✘䝵ꈡﲭ剜콸䳀牭⏡퉉絗徽췹鐪ㅥ栶첛훢ɶ⍿�酨龪ḝ蚥葁烬︴肰섲㹿᱗퇋䖈祠ඃ훹躌䅿䃦㝈奎욝ꀨ哰᢭딚廣骔甙㎲韴蚥㝄㣟靵ఙ㍿낱똮卩뒡涧洆৘楅烎뙥ᑼ媫䭥۲쨽㹉톫裵ෳ켴�懲냿⋊Ɉ턙ខ洖Ѹ䑆矸Ꮁ릨ܲူ춚쑽ⴾ倄鵘곜ᐨ䮇妰촀཰춄ꄓ䙂⿾挷셲ĝᮨ浵跩ꈼ靌豨쬖뢉敨ꇱ션꫼ᙬ弊猜뽛Ʃꡅ﷤ﮗ硄�㖾泡빉ꃈ埋蛺몲ా㐼嬗춢熉臇ᢧ⓵앛嘫充宭ᣵߠ㷋ꔙ�‌ᷛ㌧⒎쿦脹≜

kentek said:
trying to reinstall Revo and when I use notepad to retrieve the license code I get symbols Chinese?
I'm sorry I'm not as computer savy as I'd like, so can somebody aid me?

Instructions:
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Copy revouninstallerpro.lic and paste to C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro

DONE!

Sorry but I need more direction then that?

Code looks like this note pad?? What do I do?

Hi,

You need to Copy revouninstallerpro.lic and paste to C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro :)

Back