• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Saluti da Roma [Greetings from Rome]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Volontano

Dec 18, 2023
Buongiorno a tutti, sono di Roma [Italia], ed ho i capelli bianchi da quando avevo 20 anni, ora ne ho quasi il triplo, un saluto a tutti e benvengano i siti per aiutare o approfondire nella conoscenza il nostro caro nuovo vecchio windows..
--
Good morning everyone, I'm from Rome [Italy], and I've had white hair since I was 20, now I'm almost three times as old, greetings to everyone and sites to help or learn more about our dear new old windows are welcome..

Bye Bye, see you soon

Buongiorno a tutti, sono di Roma [Italia], ed ho i capelli bianchi da quando avevo 20 anni, ora ne ho quasi il triplo, un saluto a tutti e benvengano i siti per aiutare o approfondire nella conoscenza il nostro caro nuovo vecchio windows..
--
Good morning everyone, I'm from Rome [Italy], and I've had white hair since I was 20, now I'm almost three times as old, greetings to everyone and sites to help or learn more about our dear new old windows are welcome..

Bye Bye, see you soon
Greetings from Sun City, California USA

--

Bye Bye, see you soon
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back