• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Self-Introduction

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

mak_2137

Jun 19, 2012
Hello ThumperDC,

This is Mak. I am from India and got the site information from tpb. I am glad to be a member of this website. I really understand that donations are very much necessary to keep alive websites where we get all the overpriced softwares for free, illegal though, but still I support it personally since students can't afford to buy such overpriced softwares. So there is nothing wrong in using them. I love the posts from ThumperDC in piratebay and from there I got into this site. I am a student pursuing a career in hardware and networking. After I complete the course and get a job I am going to donate for keeping this website alive. Until then I can only serve with my best wishes for this particular website and will ask people to join and donate.

Thanks a lot to the admin for providing privileges to the students and to the people who won't be able to afford overpriced softwares. :beijo:

From,
mak_2137.

Back