• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Sony Walkman NWZ-ZX1 unable to boot passed walkman logo

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

NinjaKiwi

Aug 1, 2015
When the walkman is started, it continues to to repeat the walkman logo but will not progress any further other than to repeat this over and over. The reset micro swtich does not recifty this. Totally flattening the device does not help.Fully charging the walkman does not work, Starting while attached to a computer does not work. Charging from a wall socket does not work. Are there any know key combinations that can be used during start up? Thank you, any suggestions very welcomed, best regards NinjaKiwi

http://community.sony.com/t5/Walkman-Players/NWZ-s545-won-t-leave-intro-screen/td-p/15278

not a ton of help but at least there is a telephone number to contact sony!

For Fs! After giving all my personal info I got nothing, lol. Can't believe my Walkman packed up a day before I fly out to effin Patagonia in Chile!! Really angry! I really don't want to buy a replacement for the ZX1, damn!!!

Back