• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Thank you and introduction message to Thumper

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

friendlytec

VIP Donator
Sep 4, 2010
Hi Folks,
This is just to introduce myself, I am English born, living permanently in Brazil married with two adult children (A boy and girl) I am a 62 year old married male.
I am also a Computer Tec / Analyst by profession, and I appreciate this site and for what it stands for.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Thumper for his recent torrent loaded on the Pirate Bay site (Genius Drivers) This is possibly the most useful Torrent ever uploaded for us Computer Tecs .... Its just that some of the members on that site, would appear to be obviously new or totally inexperienced, that don't know how to download correctly, or adhere to the very clear and precise instructions that Thumper layed out in the serial notes....
Once again Thumper many thanks to you, for helping my life easier....

Welcome to the community friendlytec. Nice to have another Techie on hand :mml: . I am an IT Professional myself, except I am only 31, gotta lot of years left in the game. And I 100% agree with you about Thumpers Driver Genius Program. I have used it several time already. A Techs Best Friend!! :shoot:

Thank you for the unexpected replies to my inicial post.
They were gratefully received, as it was only my intention just to try and say a personal thank you to Thumper, for his efforts and time. I have since written a very strong supporting comment on the site where Thumper was kind enough to offer and Upload his torrent,I have read the rules on your site today -which I consider to be fair, I only mentioned the other site because there would appear to be a load of novices, and may I add some totally inexperienced users there as well, who obviously don't know the basics about how to download and use a pirate torrent correctly) God Bless them...

Welcome to the site :D

I can see this is going to be a fun and interesting experience, actually I thought I was already a member, as I did register previously, with identical details on the older site. All I can say is "GOSH", that Driver Genius Torrent is the best thing since sliced bread,I have already used it on a few dozen pc's within about 3 weeks, it sure takes out the hassle of looking for Drivers...For me its the best and most useful torrent I have ever downloaded and the great thing is "IT WORKS WELL TOO" lol.Thanks a million Thumper, kind regards to you, your efforts are greatly appreciated......

Back