• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

This Should be Good

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I have interveiwed in a number of corporate environments lately. The one question that hasn't been addressed in the interveiw is the Windows 11 transition. I have gotten the blank stare to yesterday the answer was "Well corporate is testing it out".
Forget the fact that yes you may be looking at some systems that may require an uprade, that is the tip of the iceberg. All those printers, and lord knows what else you have connected could be a huge source of problems. Each model will have to be individually addressed like it or not. Outside of system manufacturers every other manufacturer wasn't too hot on the new Win 11 restrictions. Many saw it as a way of forcing their otherwise good functional hardware into obsolescence, anther expense for the company to absorb. Yes there are ways to make the old stuff work but are there clever enough people to implement them.
Finally, there's the end user. I don't know how many of you have dealt in a corporate setting, but those folks are used to doing and seeing things one way. They got pissed when Win 10 showed but grudgingly adapted. Now you are going to throw Win 11 at them which frankly slows me down, good f'ing luck.
So not one company I have talked with has done anything to prepare particularly their users for Win 11. It ain't going away folks. Is it going to be total panic or will Microsoft be brought to their knees?

Back