• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

This Should (Could?) be Good. Windows 11?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Who knows? Or then again it could be the Steve Jobs wannabe looking for attention.

So I think I see where this might be going. Is Windows slowly creeping to the SaS model that Adobe is adopting? More or less kills any hope of pirating I am afraid since SaS more or less requires validation every time you sign on. It does have the limitation of a broadband connection and I have no idea what that landscape looks like globally. If that is true Windows might turn into a bigger pain in the butt than it already is. I mean that kind of stuff is currently relegated to the dime store operating systems like Android.
So at one point Nadella suggested that Windows become a subscription-based operating system but it looks like Gates returned to fight against it. Now that Billy boy is down with his own personal problems is this the strategic moment for Nadella to strike? I know looking at the possible projected numbers the stock holders love it, but at least I as a user will move on to Linux with hopes a truly mature GUI that becomes universally accepted gets assembled (Other than Mac OSX).

Last edited:
Back